Tuesday 28 February 2012

Recordings from the SALT conference, Feb 25th 2012

I thought i would share this with everyone here. It is the link to the audio recordings from the SALT (Serious About Loving Truth) Conference on 25th February, that a few of us attended and thoroughly enjoyed.

The topics covered were:
  1. Conquering like David Oliver Allmand-Smith Ramsbottom Evangelical
  2. Believing like Joseph (interactive) Ali McLachlan GBP Scotland
  3. Submitting like Mary Oliver Allmand-Smith Ramsbottom Evangelical
  4. Overcoming like Timothy Conrad Pomeroy Trinity Baptist, Dundee
"Hey everyone!

I hope that you really enjoyed SALT. God really worked through the speakers yesterday and they all spoke powerfully. I’m sure most of us were very challenged and encouraged. I think someone said yesterday, “Wow, I’m going to have to listen to the recording again. It’s like a goldmine, there’s so much I can draw out of these talks!” I heard another girl say that she was full, as if she had just had a three-course meal. Well that certainly was the case. I think that it was Ali who said it was like an energy drink, packed with caffiene. But the question is, what’s next? Are we just getting off our spiritual, conference high? Or are the messages going to make any difference to the way we conquer our daily temptation, the way we submit and the way we overcome our troubles? Let me encourage you to listen again to the talks, so that you can refresh yourself with what you heard and may God help all of us to glorify Him. So there is a link here that will take you to our audio page and you can either listen on-line or download the talks. God Bless"


http://saltguys.wordpress.com/2012/02/26/salt-talks-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment